Enchanted Events 4 Kids Ltd offer the highest level of service to our customers and have set the following terms and conditions. These terms are to safeguard our customers as well as our staff and company and we aim to be as fair as possible. We ask that all customers read these terms before they make a booking as a cleared deposit payment and completed booking form will be taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you do have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.Bookings
Payments, refunds, and cancellation policy
- Your booking cannot be guaranteed until we are in receipt of cleared payment of the required deposit, as a minimum requirement, and by the return of a completed booking form. A Deposit payment and completed booking form is considered acceptance of Enchanted Events 4 Kids Ltd’s terms and conditions.
- Cleared deposit payment is due within one week of booking.
- Full payment is due at least one week before your party.
- Full details must be supplied on your booking form, including the full address of your venue and postcode. We will use postcodes supplied by you for locating the venue via GPS so please ensure that they are correct as internet searches can sometimes give incorrect details. We cannot take responsibility for late arrival due to the supply of incorrect information.
- Enchanted Events 4 Kids Ltd cannot guarantee a singing performance, even when requested with your booking, should circumstances arise to prevent a singing performer from being available. In such cases we would be able to provide a sing along with the children.
- A non-refundable deposit, as given in your confirmation email, is required to secure your booking. Should you need to cancel your booking then Enchanted Events Ltd require 14 days written notice. Your deposit will not be refunded but may be transferred to an alternative date, within one year of the original booking date.
- Should Enchanted Events 4 Kids Ltd be unable to fulfil your complete booking through fault of our own or due to circumstances beyond our control such as, but not limited to, severe weather conditions, unexpected traffic conditions, or performer illness, then your deposit and any further payments will be refunded in full.
- In case of performer illness, including the loss of voice, or family emergency, we will arrange a backup for your party. In the event that a backup cannot be reached we will inform you immediately and will work with you to find alternative solutions.
- Please notify us prior to the party if any guests that will be attending have any allergies to face paints/glitter tattoos, if included in your package, or sweets that are used as prizes. Enchanted Events 4 Kids Ltd accepts no responsibility for failure to notify us of any such allergies.